Property & Casualty
The Contract Property & Casualty Unit offers Property, Casualty, Inland Marine, General Liability, and Excess Follow Form Coverage nationwide, on a non-admitted basis. Coverage is underwritten through designated surplus lines brokers.
- Property, Casualty, Inland Marine, Excess Follow Form coverage is offered through an exclusive network of Wholesalers that encompass less than 55 Contracts nationwide
- Individual risk coverage , monoline or package, written countrywide on a non-admitted basis
- Territories are awarded on limited basis and are dependent upon the Wholesalers experience, knowledge and opportunity
- Property, most classes of business with limits up to $2M per location and $10M per policy. Higher limits up to $10M per location available for designated producers.
- General Liability, focus on OL&T premises based exposures with limits up to $2M/$2M/$2M.
- Inland Marine Coverage which includes coverage for Contractors Equipment, Miscellaneous Property Floaters, Valuable Papers, Accounts Receivables
- Liquor Liability available in select states
- Specialty programs for designated producers
- Monthly client communication and access to reports are provided to all our wholesalers
- Pivot tables showing premium, losses, class, coverage, territory, and limits are provided monthly along with Client Summary Report
- Online Access to Experience Reports, Loss Reports and Accounting Statements.
Ease of use
- Easy to navigate online Underwriting Guide
- ISO coverage forms for standardized wording
- Unique package products
- Judgment-rated property pricing philosophy
- Casualty Slot Rates that includes list of fully developed rates for over 25 classes of business
- State specific rating sheets posted online
- Supplemental applications that are editable and ready to download online
- Marketing flyers online